House calls that do not cost any extra!
Services for healthy animals
- Basic care (physical examination, nail trimming, ear and eyes cleaning, wing clipping, express tests against virus diseases).
- For dogs against Rabies, Distemper, Infectious hepatitis, Parvovirus enteritis, Leptospirosis, Parainfluenza, Leishmaniosis. Some kennels request that a dog be vaccinated for kennel cough – (Bordetella Bronchiseptica);
- For ferrets – Rabies and Parvovirus enteritis;
- For cats – Rabies, Rhinotraheitis, Calcivirosis, Panleucopenia, FeLV (feline leukaemia).
- For rabbits – Myxomatosis, Haemorragic septicaemia.
- Microchipping, registration in Spain (Andalucia)
- Preparation for international travels
- If you are busy client and we can offer to bring your pet to the veterinary clinic and return him back if it is necessary.
At the clinic
Dental hygiene and other dental care procedures.
All kind of surgeries for dogs, cats, ferrets and rabbits.
X-ray, Ultrasound, Endoscopy
We attend to pets that are sick
At home we do diagnostics and treatments, full blood and express tests of virus diseases, wound cleaning and suturing. If needed we can take urine, faeces, blood, secretion, skin scrapes samples. We have a fully equiped laboratory in the clinic. We do cytological, coprological, biochemistry of the blood, hormone, skin parasitological, bacterial and fungical reseaches.
Results and diagnosis will be sent on email with the offer for the next step of further treatment, to allow time for consideration except in emergency case. Also we can create the treatment plan with total price.
If required within the clinic we offer X-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy exams. Your lovely pet can be safely transported to the clinic and back to home, or you can bring your pet by yourself. We offer hospitalization care also.
As well as performing these surgeries: general surgery, resections of tumors, plastic surgeries, ophthalmological surgeries.
When the time comes to say goodbye to a family pet due to injury, illness or other unfortunate events, Dr. Giedre can come to the home to provide gentle, peaceful and compassionate euthanasia.